For your first appointment with Dr Vasili please ensure you bring your:
- Medicare or Department of Veterans Affairs card
- Private health insurance information
- Relevant x-rays, CT scans and MRI scans (images and reports if available)
- Copies of relevant information from previous medical appointments (e.g. operation records, medical records)
- Referral from your general practitioner or specialist
- Details of Workers Compensation or other insurance claim (if applicable)
Please ensure you are dressed in comfortable, loose clothing so that the body part you are having trouble with can be easily examined and/or x-rayed as part of your consultation.
Please arrive ten minutes before your appointment to allow time to complete any necessary paperwork.